Good Things About Today
- I think I have housing! (keep your fingers crossed)
- I had a lovely lunch on the terrace of a brasserie on the river. I got a great croque monsieur, had wonderful conversation with two gals (a Scot and a Brit), and discovered a lovely little gem that will be a great place to hunker down with a big sweater and a glass of red this winter.
- Went swimming at Piscine Judaique with my own personal angel Michelle. Michelle has been putting be up whilst I search for more permanent housing.
- Going to a film with Michelle and her friend Lindsay.
Not So Great Things About Today
- Couldn’t get a hold of new housing. Oh Frenchies. Will fix tomorrow.
- Still don’t know my timetable at the school (or schools depending on how a meeting tomorrow goes)
All in all, things are going pretty swimmingly. (Ahahah, get it? Swimming, like I did today. Oh la la!) Sunday was rough for me, as a lot of them are, but I am settling in and excited for the adventure.